Journey to Africa

Friday, April 17, 2009

Returning to the Desert

Well it certainly has been a while!  

I have been back in America for a little over a year - just enough time for me to begin to get re-adjusted and somewhat back into the routine of American life.  But God, in His amazing way, has decided that it's time for another change!

I will be returning to Africa....yes, to the desert....for another 3 years.  I am so blessed to be chosen to serve in this way!  I will be in the same country as before but a new town, new people group, and yes, new language!  As my last few days in America are coming to a close, I am excited and nervous, anxious and hopeful - all together.  I know that something is going to happen in the next 3 years - something wonderful!  I can't wait to be a part!!

I appreciate your prayers for me these last two weeks as I make the final preparations for leaving America behind once again.  Though I know I was not made for here, saying goodbyes are always a little sad.  But praise be to the One who will never leave us!

More to come once I arrive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home