Journey to Africa

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pictures of my new home!!














Ok...not sure how this commentary will go with the pictures but here are some pictures of my house.  As you can see, I have quite the garden growing in my yard!  I have mango trees, other trees I don't know and even a banana tree!!  As of yet, I haven't seen any fruit on them but my guard faithfully waters them every few days! 

One picture is a view of the front of my house...yes, it's quite big!!  But I will have a partner joining me in January so it won't be just me forever.  There is also a picture of my living room and my bedroom.  I also have a nice kitchen, two bathrooms (although only one of them has  a toilet right now) and I even have a little foyer!!  :)  Yep, i'm roughing it out here!!!  Seriously, the Lord has been good in providing for me.  

1 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your house is awesome! And fruit trees? So cool... hopefully they will produce for you. That is also really neat that you have a guard. I bet you feel really safe. :)

    Shelli

     

Post a Comment

<< Home