Journey to Africa

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A trip to the beach....


Hey everyone!! Here are some pictures from our recent trip to the beach!! I know what you're thinking...I don't have beaches where I am! You're right...but we were in meetings in another country and we had an opportunity to visit the beach.

I didn't realize how much I missed water!!

This is a picture of the little huts we rented to sit under. The weather was actually very cool and there was a GREAT breeze!!!






Here's a view of the water...isn't it beautiful!!! There wasn't much swimming too far out because the current was pretty strong. But I was completely content just watching the waves. And they were HUGE!!!









Another picture of the water...can you see the huge waves?!?!













And last...here is a message for my little sisters...If you can't read it, it says "Hi Kayla and Lanae" I love you girls!!!



Hope you all enjoyed the beach pictures!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger The Weigands said…

    Rachel,
    When I saw this it made me cry because I miss you. I liked your beach pictures.
    I love you. You are in my mind and prayers.
    Your sister,
    Lanae

     

Post a Comment

<< Home